Sunday 18 January 2015

26


Top from left to right:

Acrylic Watch Hat$9.99
It is getting seriously cold out there and these hats come in some lovely original colours keeping you nice and warm.  
carhartt.com

Wide Leg Cropped Trousers, £69
Now I love my culottes and trousers in general so seeing these it had to be love at first sight. Pair with a white shirt for a smart but comfy vibe or your favourite black jumper and white kicks for the perfect monochrome look.      
cosstores.com

Layer Boot Hide, £120
These boots are the perfect mix of minimal and hardcore with the super chunky heel yet slightly concealed laces. You can honestly never have too many black boots, they just get better every season.       
cheapmonday.com

Crossbones Ring, £35
This ring is so dainty but tough due to the cool bones theme, it looks great piled on with a hand full of rings as seen on one of my favourite bloggers, Bee, from I Dress Myselff.  
bloodymarymetal.com

The Alchemist by Paolo Coehlo, £6.29
A beautiful read all about the journey of life, the wisdom you learn along the way and following your dreams.
whsmith.co.uk

Antenna Back Earrings, £72 
Such beautiful simple earrings making any outfit sophisticated 
goodhoodstore.com

Ribbed Cuff Midi Dress£75
So I've had this in and out of my basket for about a month now, this gorgeous ribbed dress is the perfect thing to look chic on a lazy day but the price is not so nice, time to treat yourself?     
asos.com

Edward Block Tunic Top, £80
A really nice vibrant top that channels the sporty tennis look so popular for kicks at the moment from brands like Adidas and Lacoste.    
frenchconnection.com

Babygirl Crop Turtleneck, $44
Stay fly in this cute turtleneck.  
dimepiecela.com



Thank you for reading
xx
Follow me on instagram and twitter for more fashion and lifestyle finds!: @rheadillon here and here

5 comments:

  1. The Alchemist looks interesting, I'll have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'baby girl' crop is everything omds ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dimepiece stills one of my favorite brand.

    I really love your blog ! I will come back often :)
    X
    Hope you will follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete