Sunday 12 October 2014

12


Top from left to right:

Red Wing Rancher Chelsea Boots, £249
These boots are definitely made for walking and are such great quality that will last you for years.
asos.com

Belleville Bakery Mini Hand Cream, £4
This hand cream comes in all the amazing & Other Stories scents (my favourite has to be Punk Bouquet) and is so nourishing, such a handy hand bag essential for the winter!
stories.com

Karen Coat, £75
Super soft and a gorgeous colour, the perfect wardrobe brightener!
monki.com

Coffee Craze no.740 Maybelline Colorstay Lipstick, £6.99 
I'm always looking for that perfect nude lipstick, and at £6.99 I think I can stop here don't you? Super moisturising and suitable for all skin tones, win win!    
superdrug.com

Joy to the World Lush Christmas Box, £8.50
Having always loved Lush I was super excited for the new Christmas boxes and believe me I was not disappointed! I know some people think Lush is too overpowering but go in to any store, especially the great Regent Street crew, and the lovely staff will guide you through the brilliantly named and smelling products. The perfect Christmas one-stop present shop! 
lush.co.uk  

"MILLY" Monochrome White Bandage Crop Top, £24.99
Flattering off the shoulder style that would make any outfit look amazing! 
mybandagedress.com

Pippa Lynn Cracked Metallic Skirt in Silver, £45
Add some metallic spice to your outfits with this perfect textured skirt.
urbanoutfitters.com

Rally Bowling Cocco, £348
Despite the *cough* price, after seeing this on Bee's youtube channel a while back (check her out here) I fell in love with the design, and in this colour it's even dreamier! I'll just carry on wishing...      
allsaints.com

Speakeasy Espresso & Brew Bar, 3 Lowndes Court (off Carnaby Street), W1F 7HD
This is a lovely little spot to take a break from the bustling streets of London. Not to mention the amazing toasted banana bread, ahhh banana bread...
speakeasycoffee.co.uk  


Follow me on instagram and twitter for more fashion and lifestyle finds!: @rheadillon here and here

5 comments:

  1. Great picks! Love the coat, skirt and boots :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the jacket, boots and lippy has to be my favs! gorgeous items
    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that lipstick is always in my bag now it's honestly amazing xx

      Delete
  3. Hello Rhea! Thanks so much for visiting my site :) I really enjoy how you set up all of your posts. It's very different and unique! I am visiting London in December, so I would love to read about some great London cafes, coffee shops, or anything!
    Ps... LOVE those boots and that red coat.
    xoxo, j.
    www.withlovejean.com

    ReplyDelete